Even in times in which the book has become less important as a medium and streaming services dominate the market, your texts are still read by people – although in a less focused and less persistent manner. I will show you how you can nevertheless reach potential clients with your texts. There are different theories that try to describe the qualities of a good text. In my experience, some of the most important ingredients are:
• short, precise sentences which, through variation and a clever structure, do not make the text seem breathless and monotonous
• a sober, clear, deliberate, original, sometimes perhaps only slightly playful language style
• a tonality that sticks with your readers
• figures of speech that are easy to remember
• powerful headings and a clear text structure
On my blog you can see my German writing style. I will be happy to provide you with a sample text written according to your specifications and on the basis of notes and SEO keywords. If the texts have already been written, I will be happy to conduct a quality check for you.